**OCTOBER 2019 OFFERS – 30% DISCOUNT ON LEGO AND MBOT COURSES
Make Science come to Life with ‘WE DO ‘ Lego robotics !
LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 makes science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and coding come to life. The unique combination of the LEGO brick, classroom-friendly software, and engaging, standards-based projects results in a resource that builds students’ confidence to ask questions, define problems and design their own solutions by putting STEM learning directly in their hands.
Ages : 6-12 years
One level : 12 hours of training
Class duration : 1 hour per class
Days : Monday , Thursday , Saturday (call phone for details)
HIGHER Level Program – MBOT Programing
M-Bot is believed to be the best educational robot in the market for the purpose of learning beginning electronics and programming. Through this robot , students will get hands-on-experience about graphical
programming, electronics, sensors integration and autonomous robotics.This robot is designed specifically for all the STEM learning objectives.
• The students will be introduced to the world of programming with a smart
drag and drop tool called Scratch.
• Using the same tool, the mBot is programmed to perform different
actions like Obstacle avoidance, Edge avoidance, Line following and
Duration : 16 Hours
Age Group : 8 years & above
EV3 MINDSTORMS ROBOTICS .
- Advanced Robotics with LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3, Participate in team challenges .
- Build and program the all new lego EV3 Mindstorms Robot system.
- Learn about the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math used in today’s high-teach industries.
- Ages 9+.
Build advanced Robots
- Line Follower Robot.
- Sumo Robot.
- Discovery Robot.
- Touch Sensor
- Color Sensor ( Color, Light )
- Ultrasonic Sensor ( Distance )
- Gyro Sensor ( Rotation/Orientation )